KOI ARTISAN Knife sharperener Whetstone – 2 Side Grit 1000/6000 with Angle Guide
- COARSE & FINE COMBO DESIGN: KOI ARTISAN dual-sided whetstone design, 1000 grit coarse side is used to quickly sharpen the cutting edge, refining the slender edge of the blade while the 6000-grit fine side is used to polish the blade to make it sharp as razor.
- DURABLE AND ABRASIVE MATERIAL: The KOI ARTISAN sharpening stone is made of high-quality corundum with a much higher tensile strength and density than standard materials. By which it’s far more lasting and abrasive.
- ANTI-SLIP BAMBOO BASE HOLDER: Protection will come first in the process of sharpening stones. The whetstone is placed on a silicone anti-slip frame, and then mounted on a base made of premium anti-corrosion bamboo. Put the base on a silicone mat, so that when you sharpen your knife, it can stand securely on the surface.
- ANGLE GUIDE FOR KNIFE SHARPENING: Specially for your better sharpening experience, we offer this ideal auxiliary method to maintain your sharpening angle while keeping your fingers relaxed and safe. Moreover, it can save more energy and keep you relaxed with our whetstone for sharpening knives.
- RIGHT CHOICE FOR SEVERAL KINDS OF KNIVES: This knife sharpening stone can be used for different styles of kitchen knives and knives for outdoor, such as fruit knives, paring knives, utility knives, carving knives, sickles, etc. (Not suitable for tight blades and ceramic knives, etc.)