KOI ARTISAN Nakiri Kitchen Knives – Fruit and Vegetable Chef Knife 7 Inches
- STRAIGHT SHARP EDGE: This Nakiri Kitchen Knife has straight sharp edge with squared-off tips which makes it perfect for finely chopping all kinds of vegetables. This Nakiri knife allows you to cut all the way through to the cutting board without having to use a horizontal push or pull.
- ERGONOMIC WOOD HANDLE: Our new nakiri knife is designed with an ergonomic subtly curved pakka wood handle. This 7-Inch Nakiri knife, also known as a Nakiri bōchō, is a Japanese-style knife used for chopping vegetables.
- ANTI CORROSION: The Japanese stainless-steel pattern has brought a simply stunning appearance to this professional knife. Our nakiri knife is perfectly weighted, balanced and highly corrosion resistant.
- PRESENTATION BOX: KOI ARTISAN presents this beautiful sharp kitchen nakiri knife in a stylish black presentation box making this cook’s knife an excellent gift idea for friends, family on special occasions.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: This high carbon steel Kitchen knife is backed by the manufacturer’s 30-day money-back guarantee with an additional 2-year replacement warranty.