KOI Artisan Utility Knife 5 Inch – German Steel Stain & Corrosion Resistant – Full Tang Chef’s Kitchen Knives – German Knives High Carbon EN1. 4116 Stainless Steel
- PREMIUM GERMAN STEEL: KOI Artisan individually handmade knives are made with high-quality German EN1. 4116 super steel blades. The Full tang carbon content of our utility knife blade makes it stainless and corrosion resistant.
- ERGONOMIC, MILITARY-GRADE HANDLE – Each of our utility knives boast a Triple riveted military-grade, G10, black, rounded handle. The robust shaft is resistant to moisture with a tapered bolster for low fatigue and a secure grip. A full tang extends the full length of the handle.
- TOP PERFORMANCE: The tiny knife’s edge is razor sharp thanks to a unique three-time edge sharpening technique with 0.5mm deviation under tolerance. It slices through items that have both hard and soft textures, such as sandwiches, peaches, or crusty artisanal bread, without crushing or hurting the soft innards.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: KOI ARTISAN German knives offer, no questions asked 30-day refund policy with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects. This knife’s ergonomic design provides excellent control while cutting meat, bread, fruits, vegetables, and more.
- WHY KOI ARTISAN: All-purpose chef knives are an essential tool in every kitchen. The 5″ Koi Artisan German Utility Knife can handle nearly every cooking task you can dream of. Whatever your skill level, our kitchen knife will inspire confidence to elevate your culinary passions.